Saturday, April 26, 2014

An Introduction to Adobe Photoshop

Symmetry
I attended a weekend workshop at Gulf Photo Plus conducted by Alex Jeffries (from whom I did a similar Lr course about a year ago).  Topics covered included the workspace, menus, palettes, tool bars, review and practice with different selection tools, use of layers in the editing process, color filters, and masking.  As usual, I learned a lot!  Alex is a great teacher, patient and responsive to student needs.  If you're in Dubai ...

More examples below.









original
modified




Another example using an image of a mosques can be found here:






#

1 comment:

  1. I also attended workshop online, twice, different trainers (let's not mention the first one, because it just pissed me). Thankfully i found Introduction to Adobe Photoshop – 3 days and they really gives me satisfaction in learning what i want. I hope all online training/course had a good quality of service.

    ReplyDelete