Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Who would you pay to shoot?

 
This "poster" for a Dubai photography event appeared in my FB newsfeed. I never imaged the existence of an amateur model circuit, in which people hire out their bodies to photographers.  The text accompanying the ad includes a link to the model's FB page, which features many images from model shoots.

I don't plan on attending.  I don't really see the point in making such photos, but I wonder who could take advantage of such an idea.  What kind of people would you be willing to pay to shoot?  Could you organize a gathering of body types?  For myself, I don't have any idols left.  There is no one I can think of I would pay to take photos of.  In fact there is not one person in the world that I desire to photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment