Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year

Here's the evidence that I have been away:
























This past week I started sifting through the 1000+ images from our trip and hopefully before the beginning of next week I'll have a few posted to No Realities.  Shooting on this holiday seemed different than previous vacations.  I was more self-aware.  It was perhaps also one of the more frustrating shooting holidays for not having the time to linger and play with the camera.  I was on auto most days and occasions shooting almost literally from the hip.  I wished I had a pocket camera instead of the bulky DSLR.

Besides the trip, my other excuses for not posting here recently are finishing a 4000-word essay for my Buddhist Studies class (still in progress, though the first draft is now done), a 1000-word book review for the same (submitted) and another 1000-word review for Buddhist Art News (first draft done).  Hope to get cracking on exercises for Part 3 by this weekend and to finish this course by before the start of summer vacation.

Let's see what happens.

#

No comments:

Post a Comment